Monday, May 28, 2012

How Do You Say?






I like you.

You and I would be perfect.

We could make precious children with deep brown sparkling eyes.

I want to wake up beside you with your warmth, your glow, your scent, your softness with tender playfulness.

Yes girl, I would give all that I am and all that I am meant to be.
I want to hear you moan with a short breath of delicious ecstasy.
Come to church, pray with me, be blessed, his face forever shines on us.

Sit by my side, read contently, wanting nothing more than the stillness of silence.

You inspire me to write, to work, to perform, to take it all to the next level, not for fame or fortune, for your smile, your glance and your delicate presence with unconditional reassurance that you are by my side.
Your words float effortlessly from your lips to my ear and fill my spirit with joy.

Yes, yes, this is meant to be

Say your name girl…
What…is…your…name.

by Howard SERGIO Tucker all rights reserved (c) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment